Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

5 sentence story about the wayfinder.

 Once upon a time there lived a small boy named Manu and his brother who was the Wayfinder. He live on a small island in the middle of the enormous ocean.He knows how to read the waves and read the stars.The food source was decreasing slowly and soon there will be no food. His brother say to leave the small island and find a bigger island and soon they found one.

I did this because the story Wayfinder is our storytelling story for this term and it is about a little boy who goes on a big journey to go look for a bigger island to live on.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kevin my name is Akuhata from Panmure Bridge School.I think the story about the Wayfinder sound really interesting. I like how you explained what the story was about. If you could be one of the characters who would it be. I think I would be Manu.

    Goodbye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post