Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Description about the gentle giant

 The gentle giant is powerful and tall as the 13 story tree house and strong as a monster. He is enormous and hairy. He look terrifying and does not know how to talk properly. He is muscular. He look frightening but he is kind. The giant is giant as a a tall hill.He is smart as a robot and kind as a friend.The giant is caring and helpful. He is loyal too.

This is my description that I wrote and I wrote about the gentle giant in the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post